from 16 magazine, January 1967
- Where were you born?
- London, England on 26 August 1946.
- What does your family consist of?
- My parents, Derek and Susannah, and a sister, Rory. (Did you hear she's
going to be on Batman?)
- Where do you live?
- With my husband George Harrison in a bungalow in Esher.
- If you suddenly came into a million dollar inheritance, what would you
do with it?
- My goodness, I don't think I'd do anything with it, other than invest in
real estate or give some of it to charity.
- What type of boys are you most attracted to?
- Quiet ones, with dark eyes and quirky smilesó like George.
- Ideally, where would you like to live?
- I'm happy where I am, thank you.
- What was the most difficult problem you ever have had to solve?
- All problems are serious at the time they're a problem.
- Do you have a pet fear?
- Crowds. You would be, too, if you spent a great deal of time touring with
- Have you any pets?
- Corky (a cat). Also, Samantha (a cat) and Tinkerbell (a budgie), who live with my parents.
- What advice do you give young people who wish to become musicians?
- Make sure it's something you really want to do.
- What do you think of music as a career?
- It has been very good for me, and has provided me with a wonderful
- Who are your best friends?
- George, of course, and Sandy Ludlow.
- What are your most prized material possessions?
- My flute.
- What kind of gifts do you like to receive?
- Ones that show a great deal of thought.
- Are you ever moody?
- Everyone is, once in awhile. I try not to let it interfere with my work.
- Who are your favorite musicians?
- The Beatles, Rory Kent, Gerry and the Pacemakers, Dionne Warwicke, Everly
- What kind of people do you dislike?
- Loud people, or boys who come on too strong.
- What should a boy do to attract you?
- Be himself.
- What sports do you enjoy watching?
- What sports do you personally do?
- Swim, when I have a chance. (We have a heated pool, it helps!)
- What sports do you dislike?
- Rugby and cricket.
- What are your hobbies?
- Listening to classical music, playing my flute, learning how to be a good
- What are your favorite foods?
- fish and chips, chocolate.
- What is your secret ambition?
- To raise a family.
- What is your pet extravagance?
- Expensive chocolates.
- Do you have any big regrets?
- My sister growing away from me.
- What clothes do you like a boy to wear?
- Suits. (Like George, but you knew that.)
- What are your favorite colors? Clothes?
- I like all pastels, especially pink, light green, blue, and cream. I
love dressing up in velvets and lace.
- Do you have a nickname?
- "Annie" is short for "Annalynn," so I guess you could
say I do.
- What is the best address to write you?
- c/o Capitol Records, 333 Vine Street, Los Angeles, California.